- Great for aquariums big or small
- Nice light colour that makes the fish stand out more
- Quick delivery to get it straight in your tank
- Can be used for mountain effect or rock face and in different ways depending on your aquascape
Mountain rock – Guide to using in your aqua scape
Rocks and aquascaping go together like bread and butter! I’m a big fan of this rock and rocky look scapes. Used with some hairgrass around the bottom they really enhance the scene and make a good wild look.
You can start them off in a new tank or add them to your existing tank.
Please note the rocks in the image are an example and not the exact rocks you get – They’re all different.
Tips for using your rock
- Use it more towards the back of the tank
- Trap plants under the edge of it to give a more natural appearance
- Take the time to play around with its positioning – Make sure your happy with where you put it